Monday, September 19, 2016

Six Months in Montana by Pamela Kelley



I read a sample of this book, can't exactly remember how many months ago was that but I remember being frustrated because the story is promising. I wanted more. I wanted to find out what happened. So, imagine my face when I saw that this was free on Kindle. I immediately downloaded a copy, scared that it would suddenly go back to it's regular price if I dally more.

Six Months in Montana by Pamela Kelley book review


Here it goes. Christian Ford's grandfather died and he left the family's ranch and business to him as he is the only surviving heir. Great fortune right? Unfortunately, his grandpa's will included a condition. The condition is that Christian has to marry his childhood best friend Molly and need to stay married for six months. Christian doesn't know if his grandpa was playing a prank on him or he means serious business. The question now is - will Molly agree or find the proposition ridiculous? If she doesn't agree, a lot of people will be affected, including all the people who work on the ranch. They will lose their jobs if Molly would say no. So, what would it be?

I think the premise of the story is very interesting. Intriguing to say the least. If this proposition was meant for me and it would mean a lot of jobless people were on my conscience, then I think I would say yes. Well, Christian was my best friend and we were close when we were kids so it should not be a problem, right? Besides, it's only for six months. I wouldn't mind playing house with a good looking and sweet guy for six months. Sounds like fuuuun... Not to mention, I get to have my own inn if I agree. My own business. I think I can survive six months. I will survive it. I'll make it work. But then, a lot can happen in six months and that is what exactly went wrong in the story. Or could it be, what went right? Hahah. I am not saying anything.

I really had a good time with Christian and Molly. It was not bad at all. I think it was all for the best. I really like Christian's grandpa. I think he may have seen something when they were kids that lead him to ridiculously include this outrageous condition on his will. 

I give the story four stars. A very relaxing read. No pressure at all. Not mushy or corny at all. Just one pleasant afternoon with tea and sweets. Not bad at all.
I like you Pamela Kelley.




No comments:

Post a Comment