Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Literary Book Gifts | An Online Bookish Shop



I just met someone a few days ago. She reached out to me through the Contact Us form of this blog. She asked if I could help her promote her shop. Of course, I accepted. I am honored to help someone with anything, even if it's not a book review. As long as it's related to books, or even slightly related, if it's a good and worthwhile endeavor, I'll definitely lend a hand.  This lady that I'm talking about is Melissa. She owns Literary Book Gifts. It's an online shop selling bookish goodies like shirts, tote bags, and backpacks. I checked out her site and there are a lot of designs based on your favorite books, authors, and literary characters you can choose from. The best thing is all the designs are all available in women and men's shirts and also in tote bags and backpacks. Cool, right?

Here are some of the favorite designs that I fancy. By the way, all the designs were made by Melissa herself. Pretty impressive and creative, right? There are different sizes available for all the shirts for both sexes. There is also a Sizing and Fit link provided to make sure that you get your correct size for the shirts. The shirts come in eighteen to twenty-two different colors depending on the design. Yes, you heard it right. So many colors to choose from. The shirts are made from 100% soft cotton, so it's really comfortable. The women's shirts are slim fit with longer body length and run slightly small. So, make sure to check the sizing and fit chart to make sure you got your correct size. The link is found at the bottom of the page or the site. 

One of the first things that caught my eye was the Ulysses shirt. Of course, because I'm such a fan of the Odyssey and Ulysses is one of my favorite Greek heroes. Remember the Trojan Horse which was key to the fall of Troy? Yes, it was Ulysses' idea. But I loved the Ulysses in Odyssey not the one in the Iliad. 

Ulysses Shirt for Women's 


I also liked the Iliad shirt. I liked it because it's not a very common shirt. I don't see a lot of shirt designs alluding to the Odyssey or the Iliad, so this is a very cool and unique shirt to wear. Pictured below is for the women's but it's also available in men's sizes. All shirts are.

Iliad Shirt for Women's 


The Tesla shirt is also very cool. I like it very much. It channels the frustrated engineer in me. At one point, I wanted to be a computer engineer but instead I took Accountancy. Pictured below is a men's shirt and is also made of 100% cotton. It's a classic fit and runs slightly large. So, if you're a woman who likes to wear loose shirts for comfort, you can have one of these but don't forget to check out the sizing and fit chart to make sure you get the right size that you want. 

Tesla Shirt for Men's/Unisex


This Darwin Tree of Life shirt is very nice too. I like this one because it looks like it's abstract. It's not obviously a tree but if anyone asks, then you can brag that it's a shirt alluding to Charles Darwin that you are wearing. Awesome!

Darwin's Tree of Life shirt for Men's/Unisex

I like this 20,000 Leagues under the Sea shirt also. All the shirts are $28 each but if you use my discount code, you can avail of a 20% discount. Yes, 20%. Just amazing! You can use the code IAMNOTABOOKWORM20 in Literary Book Gifts store as many times as you want on anything and there is no required minimum purchase. So, grab that discount code now and checkout Literary Book Gifts shop right this minute. 

20,000 Leagues Shirt for Men's/Unisex


The backpacks have a laptop sleeve inside, so you can make sure that your laptop is safely tucked inside it. It's made of 100% PU leather (polyurethane) material perfect for school and everyday use. This Typewriter backpack is one that I really liked. I also liked this Crime and Punishment tote bagThe backpacks and totes are also available in different sizes from Small to Large.

So, what are you waiting for. Checkout Literary Book Gifts now and find your favorite designs and items based on your favorite books and characters. And don't forget to use my discount code IAMNOTABOOKWORM20 on all purchases so you can save 20%.


Typewriter backpack




Crime and Punishment tote bag






No comments:

Post a Comment