Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Reviews Featured on NetGalley


I am so happy when I opened my NetGalley account today to find I have two more new badges. One of them is the Top Reviewer badge which means that I have three or more reviews featured by the publisher on the book title details page. Yey! I felt like I am now a legit book reviewer. 

Yesterday, I was not so in the mood to write my pending book reviews because I felt like my reviews lacked something. Then today, I see this. This is just what I needed to push on. To not give up on this book blogging and reviewing thing. Thank you so much, NetGalley and all the publishers who appreciate that my views and opinions were worthy enough to be shared with the rest of the world. This means a lot to me.

Thank you. 
Maraming Salamat!
Daghan kaayong Salamat!
Danke!
Merci Beaucoup!



The Little Wagons 
The Traumatic Birth of Sicily's Cosa Nostra
by Crozier Green
John Hunt Publishing Ltd
Top Hat books
Historical Fiction, Mystery, Thrillers
Published Date: December 9, 2016




Life is Like a Parade
by Henry L. Smith
First Edition Design Publishing
Teens & YA, Romance
Published Date: October 21, 2016



The Murdered Messiah
by Leonard Lamensdorf
SeaScape Press, Ltd.
Independent Book Publishers Assocation (IBPA), Members' Titles
Historical Fiction, Christian
Published Date: November 15, 2016





The Narragansett Files
by Robert Shemeld
Black Rose Writing
Mystery and Thrillers, Politics
Published Date: August 21, 2014




Nothing is Predictable
by Adelina Mae
Adelina Mae
Independent Book Publishers Assocation (IBPA), Members' Titles
Biographies and Memoirs, General Fiction (Adult)
Published Date: October 1, 2016




Being a Witch and Other Things I didn't Ask For
by Sara Pascoe
Independent Book Publishers Assocation (IBPA), Members' Titles
Sci Fi and Fantasy, Teens and YA
Published Date: February 28, 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment