Monday, April 3, 2017

Prince of the Moon ( Stella and Sol #2) by Kimberly Loth | An ARC | A Book Review

Prince of the Moon ( Stella and Sol #2) by Kimberly Loth | An ARC | A Book Review by iamnotabookworm!

I just read the first book of this series last month. I was so overjoyed when I found that I have an ARC of the second book in my inbox. Thank you so much, Kimberly Loth. I am so excited to continue this adventure with Zwaantie and the rest of the characters. This book is to be released on April 5, 2017.

This second book talked about Stella. It vividly describes the lifestyle, colors, and the difference of this moonlit country from the sunny Sol. Zwaantie, at first was culture-shocked as can be expected but later on came to like and enjoy the easy-going and carefree lifestyle and attitude of the Stellans. They sure know to have fun. 

Zwaantie thought that reaching Stella, she will now be able to fulfill her wishes but she was so wrong. Oh boy! So terribly wrong. All the plans she have made were all going down the drain. There was no happy-ever-after with the man she loves. And worst of all, she thought she was safe, that her life was no longer in danger. But again, she could have never been more wrong. 

Wow! I never expected that a lot of things could happen in this book. Sinister and vicious things are happening in Stella. Deaths and missing persons are disturbing the lively and happy-go-lucky vibe of the kingdom. A lot of questions and speculations are sprouting. Who could be behind all these and it seemed like it is related to the prophecy. Zwaantie, on the other hand, got to explore Stella just like a local and was shown amazing sights and experiences that where way beyond her sheltered life in Sol. Stella had a lot more to offer her, much to her surprise, except for fresh food. She found friendships and developed a closeness to Leo's other siblings. And I am suspecting, one of those friendships will likely turn into something more. I think this great surprise will surely be in the next book. I can actually see it blowing away all the readers. And I will get to say, "I knew it." 

I have never foreseen all these interesting events happening in this story. It was all so surprising and so engaging. I felt like I too have a stake in making Zwaantie stay in Stella and make sure that the two kingdoms merge as one. But while all these things are happening, I think a lot more is going on behind all these that are yet to be revealed. It seems like this story is just getting more complicated, deeper and darker as it unravels. I am preparing myself to be shocked and surprised in the next installment. I don't know what else is going to occur but I am sure it will be like a punch in the gut that I will not see coming. I am only sure of one thing, Zwaantie will be marrying a prince from Stella whom she loves and they will combine the two kingdoms. There will be no two kingdoms but one. And the wall definitely has to go.

I give the book 5/5 beautiful constellation of stars. This series is a must-read. I am all hands down. This is absolutely entertaining and addicting. I am positive that I will be reading all the books in this series until the very end. There's no way, I am going to be left out of this adventure. I am in this with Zwaantie, wherever this story may lead. Miss Kimberly Loth, I think one more book and you are going into my favorite authors' list. While waiting for the next book to come out, I might have to get started on one of your other books --Obsidian (The Dragon Kings #1) is going to keep me busy so I won't start pulling my hair while driving myself crazy waiting for book three to arrive.



The stars were supposed to represent freedom, so why did she feel more trapped than ever?
- Kimberly Loth, Prince of the Moon -



Other Books by Kimberly Loth:

The Dragon Kings Series

Skye (The Dragon Kings #4)

The Kings (The Dragon Kings #5)


Stella and Sol Series

God of the Sun (Stella and Sol #1)

King of the Stars (Stella and Sol #3)

Queen of the Dawn (Stella and Sol #4)


No comments:

Post a Comment