Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Blazing Glass (Sons of the Sand #2) by Kimberly Loth | ARC | A Book Review

The Blazing Glass (Sons of the Sand #2) by Kimberly Loth | ARC | A Book Review by iamnotabookworm!

This is book 2 of the Sons of the Sand series. I am a member of Kimberly Loth's ARC group so I get all advance copies of her books. I really enjoyed all her stories and hopefully, I will have time to read all her other books. Like the Dragon Kings series which I only read the 4th and 5th book. I have not read the first three. And there is also another series which I have not even started yet. I haven't also read The Thorn Chronicles and the Omega Mu Alpha Brothers series. Yes, too many books, too little time.

This installment came with a lot of surprises. It was like my birthday. A lot of unexpected things and revelations were in this book. They came one after the other that I just can't help feeling bombarded by all these development. So, it was not so hard to get carried away by the events in this story. Gabe and Liv are finally together but the relationship does not promise to be all rainbows and roses. It comes with a lot of complications with Gabe being a genie and all that came with it. Liv, on the other hand, also has a secret of her own which she doesn't know at all. And, I was right on my suspicion that the bizarre fact of her grandmother not being able to talk is something. And it was. Wow! I felt like I was wiped out by a big wave and is still trying shake out the water that hit my face and head. The number of revelations and the implications that came with them are just so astounding and unbelievable. This story has just topped the ante. And it's not just about genies anymore. It's more and I love it!

Dangers and secrets. This story will make you crazy with the additional complexities poured into the mix. And the cliffhanger ending does not help, either. This story spells large O-M-G! Oh, my genie! Oh, my Goddess! I am so excited for the next book. I want to be surprised again as to how the story will go from here. I think, it can go anywhere from here and anything can happen. I think I should be prepared to be blown away, again. 

I give this book 5/5 sharp sickles. I can't wait for the next book. I have high expectations and I am sure, Miss Loth will never fail to make things absolutely even more amazing. I just can't help but say, Congratulations! This is unbelievable!



Never before had I had something that I could waste so much time on. It was a beautiful thing. Mindless yet satisfying.
- Kimberly Loth, The Blazing Glass - 



Thank you, Kimberly Loth for the ARC.


Other books in the series:
The Smoking Lamp (Sons of the Sand #1) 




No comments:

Post a Comment